Letter From The President
When I started Worksite Resources, LLC I wanted to offer a simple philosophy to my clients. Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism with a focus on exceeding customer expectations. Many years later I can state with certainty, we have maintained that same simple philosophy. Here is what you can expect from us if we are selected to be your insurance advisor:
- It will be our responsibility to provide you with advice based on an analysis of information about your company and employee’s goals.
- To carry out this responsibility, we will work hard to earn the full cooperation of every person in your organization with whom we deal.
- From time to time, we will ask you to provide the information we need to make accurate recommendations. Any information which you provide to us for review will be held in strictest confidence. We realize that our business career is in jeopardy if any item of confidence ever escapes our office.
- If you judge that our services and recommendations have been worthwhile to you, and if changing or adding coverage is needed, and if you decide to purchase these programs, we expect to have earned the right to assist you in placing that coverage.
- We fully expect to be judged on our simple philosophy. Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism with a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
Stephen J. Worgan